Fullers Mill Garden in June © Marcus Harpur
Help to preserve this beautiful garden for future generations by becoming a Friend of Fullers Mill Garden.
BECOME A FRIEND OF FULLERS MILL GARDEN
For an annual individual membership of just £12 you will benefit from:
- Free entry to the garden on all our public open days
- Advance information about Friends’ special events and developments at Fullers Mill Garden
- Fullers Miscellany – a twice-yearly newsletter for Friends of Fullers Mill Garden
- Priority booking for Perennial’s national Special Events programme
- Perennial News – Perennial’s twice-yearly newsletter, and our gifts and Christmas cards catalogues
JOIN AS A FRIEND OF FULLERS MILL GARDEN –
Alternatively, download our membership form here, to print, complete and send back by post to:
The Chairman, Friends of Fullers Mill Garden, 23 Bridge Street, Thetford, IP24 3AG
2017 FRIENDS’ EVENTS
We organise a range of exclusive events, for an additional nominal charge, throughout the year for Friends of Fullers Mill Garden.
Sunday 15th October
The Friends of Fullers Mill Garden will be hosting a talk by Sarah Cook (formerly Head Gardener at Sissinghurst) and her husband Jim Marshall (formerly National Trust Gardens Advisor).
Contact the Garden for more information on 01284 728 888
2 April – 29 September 2017
Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 2:00pm-5:00pm
Private visits from groups are welcomed throughout the year by prior arrangement, with guided tours available from staff and plenty of parking for coaches.
Tea, coffee and delicious home-made cakes are available to purchase from the Bothy. Plants propagated from the garden are available for sale.
Assistance dogs only please.
Download the garden leaflet