Reporting to: Garden Manager
Place of work: Fullers Mill, West Stow, IP28 6HD
Contract: Zero hours
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Closing date: Midnight on 26 November 2023
To assist with the smooth running of the Administration of Fullers Mill, specifically in a financial administration capacity.
- To undertake general administration duties with a focus on cash reconciliation of daily sales and monitoring and taking overall responsibility of cash float requirements
- To undertake banking and changing up of coins etc. to ensure that the daily float requirements are met proactively
- To process petty cash reimbursements, cash control and reconciliation
- To use internal systems to provide reports across the charity for income and expenditure monitoring
- To produce monthly cash reports and review/check timesheets
- To assist with non-financial administration tasks as and when required, including but not limited to, monitoring payments, sending out course information, organising PAT testing, organising events etc.
- To undertake all works with a high level of accuracy, with the emphasis being on ‘right first time’
- Work with teams across Perennial to ensure consistency and effectiveness of communication
- To work in accordance with Perennial policies including Health and Safety, equal opportunities.
- To undertake such other duties required for the good operation of Fullers Mill as may be required.
(E) = Essential (D) = Desirable
- Good all-round working experience in a financial administration role (E)
- Experience in a role working with / alongside volunteers (D)
- Good experience in general administration (D)
- Working knowledge of health and safety (D)
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills (E)
- Good organisational skills (E)
- Team player (E)
Education and training
- Specialist or professional training of relevance to this post at Fullers Mill (e.g. general administration duties in the workplace) (D)
- Active and enthusiastic interest in gardens / gardening / visitor attractions (D)
- Flexibility in working arrangements (D)
Key Terms and Conditions
Full information on terms and conditions are contained within a Staff Handbook, issued upon appointment. Enquiries on specific matters are welcomed – the following are the key issues.
Location: Fullers Mill
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Hours of work: Zero hours contract
General Considerations: All Perennial jobs are subject to a probationary period (6 months) and a periodic review.
Smoking: In the interests of health and safety, Perennial operates a non-smoking policy on its premises and expects staff not to smoke in company vehicles.
The outline of terms and conditions are provided for information only and do not represent a contract.
Applications close at midnight on 26 November 2023.
Download an application form, complete and return it using the details at the top of the form by midnight on 26 November 2023 to be considered for this role.
For further information on the role, please contact email@example.com
We reserve the right to close this job advert early if enough applications are received.