Back to School 2021 – Support Request
Perennial can help your family with up to £150 supermarket vouchers which can be put towards the cost of school uniform and PE kit.
You can request back to school support for your family by completing this form.
If you would like to ask any questions, require help or support, or want to discuss this before submitting your form, please contact us on: 0800 093 8543 or speak to your adviser.
You can request our help if:
- You are working or have previously worked in horticulture. Please note, we are only able to support those people who have left a career in horticulture due to redundancy, a long term health condition or because of caring responsibilities and have not since returned to work
- You have school age children (aged five – up to their 19th birthday)
1. You have an annual household income below £30,000 (gross) and/or are in receipt of means tested benefits
2. You have experienced one of the following life events in the last 6 months:
- Diagnosis of a life changing condition
- Experiencing homelessness or living in temporary accommodation
3. All statutory support has been explored and is in the process of being applied for, but you will not be in receipt of support by September
4. You are eligible for free school meals but there is no statutory support available for school uniform in your area or from your school