Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu is one of the most iconic sights in South America, and the culmination of our magnificent Inca Trail trek through the Peruvian Andes. Join us as we trek this breathtakingly beautiful route through valleys and high passes, scattered with fascinating Inca ruins.
Trekking on Inca-paved paths and steps, our route takes us up through lush cloudforest to the demanding Dead Woman’s Pass (4200m). Continually climbing up or dropping down, our way is steep at times, and the altitude adds to the challenge. We finally come to the Sun Gate, which overlooks Machu Picchu, where your first magical glimpse provides an unforgettable reward for your efforts.
Fundraising option: £449 registration fee | £3,900 min sponsorship
Part-payment option: £449 registration fee | £2,900 min sponsorship | £500 tour cost
Full payment option: £449 registration fee | £1,700 tour cost | £250 airline taxes
- All transport from London to Cuzco return
- Internal flight departure taxes
- All meals except where specified, accommodation and camping equipment
- Discover Adventure leaders; doctor with group of 15 or more participants; local guides, porters and cooks
- Local support and back-up equipment
- Sleeping mat
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and other sites visited as part of the itinerary
- Any meals specified ‘not included’ in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal spending money, souvenirs and drinks
- Tips for the local guides and support crew
- International airport departure tax
- Sleeping bag
- Fees for any optional sites, attractions or activities
- Airline taxes: we cap these so £250.00 is the maximum you will pay
- Any applicable surcharges as per Terms and Conditions
Email for more details.Sign up now!