Mount Kilimanjaro Trek
Climb the highest freestanding mountain in the world! Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain on the African continent at 5896m. Its snow-capped summit rises high above the dusty African plains; huge permanent glaciers flow down from the summit, spectacular views and beautiful ice formations are the reward for pushing your limits both physically and mentally.
Fundraising option: £499 registration fee | £4,500 min sponsorship
Part-payment option: £499 registration fee | £5,500 min sponsorship | £500 tour cost
Full payment option: £499 registration fee | £2,000 tour cost | £250 airline taxes
• All transport from London to Moshi return
• All meals except where specified, accommodation and camping equipment
• Discover Adventure leaders; doctor with group of 12 or more participants; local guides, porters and cooks
• Back-up equipment
• Entry permit to National Park
• Any meals specified ‘not included’ in the itinerary
• Travel insurance
• Personal spending money, souvenirs and drinks
• Tips for the local guides and support crew
• Inbound airport departure tax (no tax applied at the time of writing)
Email for more details.Sign up now!