Need some inspiration in your virtual fundraising for Perennial?
With most of us self-isolating or social distancing, we have come up with a list of ideas that you can do at home, why not try one of our ideas below…
- Become a Perennial Partner in 2020: Find out more about our unique Partnership scheme for companies working in and with the UK horticulture industry
- Virtual Bingo! Housey Housey! There are online Bingo cards which you can download, ask friends and family to donate for a card to take part. Get everyone online and BINGO what a great fundraiser you have
- Virtual coffee morning, donate the value of a weeks worth of your daily cup of coffee to Perennial
- Virtual Dinner Party. As dining out is not possible right now so why not host a virtual dinner party instead and ask friends/family to donate the funds they would normally spend on going out to charity. Get your meal ready, agree a mutually convenient time to log on and you can enjoy dinner in the company of friends/family
- Exercise bike marathon! Get sponsored to do a marathon cycle from the comfort of your own home
- #Head Shave! Get friends & family to sponsor you to shave your head, use the time we are in self-isolation to grow your locks and lop them off in the name of Perennial
- Plant sale! Why not leave any excess plants at the end of your driveway with a bit of information about Perennial and an honesty box for donations!
- Sponsored walk/run in your garden. You could even film a time lapse video of you circling the backyard! You could do a marathon in an afternoon or stretch it out over a month!
- Virtual tea Party with friends! Have a natter, share gardening tips and successes. While we are in ‘lockdown’ keeping in contact with others is essential to our wellbeing. Why not host an online Tea party and donate what you would have spent in a café to Perennial!
- Virtual collection, you can support horticulturalists in need during this national emergency. Raise money online without even leaving your home by setting up a virtual collection today
- Virtual Wine Tasting evening! Send out a wine list to your friends in advance and you can all join in on a sophisticated wine tasting evening!
- Zumba-thon! Get your friends involved and have a Zumba session over video conference while raising money for Perennial.
- Virtual around the world race! Run or walk from any location you choose. … You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself.
- Virtual garden tours! Take your friend and family on a virtual tour of your garden and show them your favourite plants!
- Get Giving – nominate Perennial as the Charity of the Year for your workplace or company