Fullers Mill Garden in June © Marcus Harpur
Help to preserve this beautiful garden for future generations by becoming a Friend of Fullers Mill Garden.
BECOME A FRIEND OF FULLERS MILL GARDEN
For an annual individual membership of just £12 you will benefit from:
- Free entry to the garden on all our public open days
- Advance information about Friends’ special events and developments at Fullers Mill Garden
- Fullers Miscellany – a twice-yearly newsletter for Friends of Fullers Mill Garden
- Priority booking for Perennial’s national Special Events programme
- Perennial News – Perennial’s twice-yearly newsletter, and our gifts and Christmas cards catalogues
JOIN AS A FRIEND OF FULLERS MILL GARDEN –
Alternatively, download our membership form here, to print, complete and send back by post to:
The Chairman, Friends of Fullers Mill Garden, 23 Bridge Street, Thetford, IP24 3AG
2018 FRIENDS’ EVENTS
We organise a range of exclusive events, for an additional nominal charge, throughout the year for Friends of Fullers Mill Garden.
We would like to thank everyone who visited in spring and summer 2018
Garden Season Spring/Summer 2019: open 3 April – 29 September
Sunday — 11:00am-5:00pm
Monday — CLOSED
Tuesday — CLOSED
Wednesday — 2:00pm-5:00pm
Thursday — CLOSED
Friday — 2:00pm-5:00pm
Saturday — CLOSED
NEW for 2018
Fullers Mill Garden is now an RHS Partner Garden, with RHS members entitled to free entry on Wednesday afternoons.
Private visits from groups are welcomed throughout the year by prior arrangement, with guided tours available from staff and plenty of parking for coaches.
Tea, coffee and delicious home-made cakes are available to purchase from the Bothy. Plants propagated from the garden are available for sale.
Assistance dogs only please.
Download the garden leaflet