Fullers Mill Garden in June © Marcus Harpur
Help to preserve this beautiful garden for future generations by becoming a Friend of Fullers Mill Garden.
BECOME A FRIEND OF FULLERS MILL GARDEN
Join the Friends of Fullers Mill Garden and help us to secure the future of this very special garden. Membership includes:
- Free entry to the garden on all our public open days
- Advance information about Friends’ special events and developments at Fullers Mill
- Fullers Miscellany – a twice-yearly newsletter for Friends of Fullers Mill
- Priority booking for Perennial’s national Special Events programme
- Perennial News – Perennial’s twice-yearly newsletter, and our gifts and Christmas cards catalogues
Perennial, 115-117 Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7QE
2019 FRIENDS’ EVENTS
We organise a range of exclusive events, for an additional nominal charge, throughout the year for Friends of Fullers Mill Garden.
Garden Season Spring/Summer 2020: open 1 April – 30 September
Sunday — 11:00am-5:00pm
Monday — CLOSED
Tuesday — CLOSED
Wednesday — 2:00pm-5:00pm
Thursday — CLOSED
Friday — 2:00pm-5:00pm
Saturday — CLOSED
Fullers Mill Garden is an RHS Partner Garden, with RHS members entitled to free entry on Wednesday afternoons.
Private visits from groups are welcomed throughout the year by prior arrangement, with guided tours available from staff and plenty of parking for coaches.
Tea, coffee and delicious home-made cakes are available to purchase from the Bothy. Plants propagated from the garden are available for sale.
Assistance dogs only please.