Online Mental Wellbeing Community
Looking after your mental wellbeing is just as important as looking after your physical health. Being part of a community where you can share your troubles and support each other in good times and bad really does help, but with families and work colleagues being spread far and wide it can be hard to feel part of a community in your local area. Going online can help.
Finding people in similar situations to your own to share your thoughts and feelings with and draw from their experience can help to maintain your mental wellbeing. That’s why we have partnered with Togetherall, so everyone in horticulture has access to a safe place to meet others anonymously in a similar situation to your own.
Join our FREE Online Mental Wellbeing Community
- Get involved in the discussion wall: tell your story, or listen to what others in the community are saying and get professional support
- Express your feelings by creating a ‘brick’ using words, pictures and images and add it to the community Wall
- Track your anxiety or depression levels to set goals and measure your progress
- Access online courses with health professionals covering things like sleep problems, positive thinking, stopping smoking and anger management. Check here soon to see the courses available.
- Keep track of your thoughts and feelings in your own journal.
Online Support for your Mental Wellbeing
- Free if you work or have worked with plants, trees, grass or flowers
- Accessible from any device, such as a PC, phone or tablet, with an internet connection at any time of the day and night. There will always be someone there to talk to.
- Monitored by trained therapists who ensure it remains a safe place.