Casework Service Terms and Conditions
Perennial seeks to ensure that all information provided through its casework service is accurate and up to date but does not provide any representation or warranty that the information is accurate, complete or sufficient for your needs.
- We can offer support, advice and information but it is up to you to reach your own conclusions as to their relevance and their application to your own personal circumstances. Our team rely on you to provide sufficient and accurate information about yourself and your financial and other circumstances to enable them to help you by signposting you to information or to other sources of help and assistance.
- Where Perennial offers support in the completion of statutory or voluntary agency forms, these submissions will be made by yourself using the information you have provided. Perennial cannot guarantee the success of applications to external agencies. Perennial will not be held responsible for any omissions or errors in the information provided on and to the extent permitted by law. Perennial excludes liability for all and any loss or damage arising as a consequence of any use of the information provided through its casework service.
- Where errors and mistakes do occur Perennial will use its reasonable endeavours to assist in rectifying such error.
If you are unhappy with our services or otherwise wish to make a complaint then click here.
Limitation of Liability
Your attention is specifically drawn to the provisions of this clause. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude Perennial’s liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its personnel, agents or subcontractors;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession); or
- Any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
Subject to clause 1 Perennial shall have no liability, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential loss or damages arising from your use of the website or our provision of the services or advice.
Subject to clause 1 Perennial’s total liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with your use of the website or the provision of the services or advice shall be limited to [£100].