Go Nuts for HortAid
What to expect on the day:
- 5k Mud Assault course – voted the UK’s No1 assault course!
- Bespoke event purely for Perennial supporters from the horticultural industry
- Course includes 60+ man-made obstacles plus many natural ones
- Contestants will be trekking, running, crawling through tunnels, tyre walls, rope swings, cargo nets and water obstacles
To register your interest, please click the ’email us’ button below.
We’re looking for teams of 5-10 people willing to get muddy and take on other teams from across the industry.
We will once again have awards up for grabs, see below for 2016 winners.
2016 Nuts Challenge Update
Our incredible 2016 Go Nuts for Perennial raised over £13,700!
For more photos from the 2016 event click here!
Below are the 6 highest team fundraisers so far, with links to their JustGiving pages! For fairness, the category is judged by averaging the total amount each team has raised, by the number of people in the team.
- The Gardeners’ Guild – £495.67 per team member
JustGiving Pages: Graham Lawlor, Team Page
- GardenTags/NGS – £317.11 per team member
JustGiving Pages: Rae Hick, Dan Richards, Justin Scott, David Scott
- Dirty Designers – £309.17 per team member
JustGiving Pages: Fran Murrell, Rae Wilkinson, Sarah Wilson, Matthew Childs, Nilufer Danis, Adele Ford
- Majestic Trees – £301.44 per team member
JustGiving Page: Team Page
- Grubby Gardeners – £290.29 per team member
JustGiving Pages: Darran Jaques, Joseph Ford, Rosy Hardy, Michael Perry, Kenny Raybould, Ben Gregory, Robbie Cave, Benjamin Pope, Tommy Bannister, Andy Wain, David Pullar, Charlotte Wain
- Landscapers United – £277.13 per team member
JustGiving Pages: Rhi Williams, Team Page
Totals accurate as of 7 October 2016.
- Highest Amount Raised by a Team – we can proudly announce that The Gardeners’ Guild have scooped the prestigious “Golden Fork” trophy for this one!
- Best Dressed Team – won by the Land Designs team
- Fastest Individual (Male and Female)
- Fastest Male – Winston Woodward, Majestic Trees
- Fastest Female – Ellie Clementel, Gavin Jones Plantation
- First Team to Finish – Majestic Trees
- Last Team to Finish – Hortus Loci
We are grateful to the Nuts Challenge and to BBC Surrey for their support.
*Registration fee non-refundableSign up now!