We have partnered with Spectrum.Life so that everyone in horticulture has access to a Wellbeing Platform, Mobile App and Telephone Support Service. This service is free if you work or have worked with plants, trees, grass or flowers and is also available to partners /spouses and dependent children over 16 living at home.
Wellbeing Platform and Mobile App
- Access hours of wellbeing videos, podcasts and more to improve your fitness, nutrition, mental health and sleep.
- Take ‘Insights’; a short health and wellbeing survey. How you answer will tailor the platform for you based on your interests.
Sign up today:
- Visit the Spectrum.life website
- Download the Mobile App by searching for ‘Spectrum.Life’ in IOS or Android. New users should sign up with the Perennial organisation code: well
Telephone Support Line
Telephone support line available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, for help with a wide variety of personal or work related issues you and your family might be facing such as:
- Low mood
- Marital or relationship problems
- Family problems
- Loss & grief
- Substance abuse issues and lots more.
Calls are answered by qualified and experienced counsellors, and you with have a dedicated case manager from start to finish.
There are 3 ways to access:
- Call free on 0808 196 2016
- SMS/WhatsApp: Text ‘Hi’ to 087 369 0010 (standard rates apply)
- Visit the wellbeing platform/app where you can live chat or request a call back