Free Health & Wellbeing Support
We’re here to help you kickstart and maintain your good intentions with our free Health and Wellbeing platform and app.
Packed full of valuable advice and support for your mental health, fitness, nutrition and more, all created by experts, it’s on hand to help with your body, mind and life this year and for the future.
Not only are there delicious recipe ideas, achievable fitness and exercise plans, calming meditations and a tailored ‘insights’ programme, there’s also articles to read, podcasts for encouragement and educational videos to watch, with new content added on a regular basis to keep you inspired.
We know that a good level of physical and mental fitness is necessary in this industry so it’s important to keep you and your family’s health and wellbeing in top condition. That’s why there’s something for everyone to explore, whether you already have a healthy lifestyle or want to create one.
And, if you or a family member feel the need for more immediate help, there’s also access to 24/7 telephone support – see the dedicated section below for more details.
So what’s stopping you?
Simply, click the ‘I’m ready to get started’ button below, which will take you to the website to join.
Or, download the mobile app by searching for ‘Spectrum.Life’ in IOS or Android. Please use the Perennial organisational code: ‘well’ to sign up as a new user.
Take a look today to see what’s there for you and join the hundreds of others who are already benefiting from our free Health and Wellbeing support.
24/7 Telephone support
There is a telephone support line available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, for help with a wide variety of personal or work related issues you and your family might be facing such as:
- Family problems
- Loss and grief
- Low mood
- Marital or relationship problems
- Substance abuse issues
There are 3 ways to access the 24/7 telephone support line:
- Call free on 0808 196 2016
- WhatsApp: Text ‘Hi’ to 07418 360 780 (standard rates apply)
- Visit the wellbeing platform/app where you can live chat or request a call back
What do I need to know before contacting the 24/7 telephone support?
- You will be asked some questions at the beginning of the call to help keep you safe during the conversation.
- Make sure you let them know you are calling from Perennial.
- You can easily make contact by phone, text or online.
What happens when I contact the 24/7 telephone support?
- Your call is answered by a qualified and experienced clinician who will ask you some questions to keep you safe during the call.
- Your call is not ‘counselling’ but you will be able to talk about the issue you are facing.
- Your call is confidential. This means your information will not be shared unless they think you are at risk of any harm and they want to help keep you safe.
- You will be asked for your name, date of birth, telephone number and email.
- You will also be asked for your address and an emergency contact or next of kin. This is in case of emergencies or if you are at risk of any harm.
- You may be sent further information after the call to help you with your issue.
- Please let them know you are calling from Perennial
Sometimes, but very rarely, the line may be busy. If so, you will be asked if it is okay to call you back within 24 hours.
Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app is provided in partnership with Spectrum.Life.
This service is free if you work or have worked with plants, trees, grass or flowers and is also available to partners/spouses and dependent children over 16 living at home.