Get the latest news from Perennial – information for journalists, bloggers and online commentators.
Garden Press Event – 9th March 2022
Images to accompany the press releases can be downloaded from the galley below.
- RHS Chelsea show garden’s ‘With love’ message to the industry
- Perennial research flags concern for health and wellbeing of people working in horticulture
- Perennial to inherit Mona’s Garden into its family of gardens
- Join Perennial’s special events for 2022
- Perennial announces Wellbeing Service for people in horticulture
- Perennial launches free physiotherapy service for people working in horticulture
Garden Press Event – Image Gallery
Read our 2020 Impact Report
Join our press mailing list
If you would like to receive press releases and information about the Perennial and the help we offer, please contact email@example.com stating your name, address and the publication you work for.
Contact the marketing team
For news, comment and interviews, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.