If you’re finding it difficult to pay your bills and worried about the money you owe, we can help.
Our Debt Advice Team will:
- Give you free advice on how to manage a range of debt including mortgage, rent, fuel, council tax, credit cards, loan, car finance and fines.
- Advise you on options, speak to people you owe on your behalf and look after formal insolvency solutions such as bankruptcy (if this is what you decide is right for you).
- Help you with budgeting towards a debt-free future.
PLEASE CALL OUR DEBT TEAM FREE ON 0800 093 8543.
You can also complete the Contact Form and we will get back to you. Our office hours are Monday and Wednesday 10am – 5pm and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am – 5pm.
Who will I speak to?
- Our team are based around the UK and can help you via email, WhatsApp, telephone, text and video call.
- The Debt Advice Team are all accredited members of the Institute of Money Advisers (England) or Approved Money Advisers (Scotland).
Our debt advice service is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Gardener and grandfather, Paul, was on the brink of despair following a family bereavement which left him struggling financially. He turned to Perennial during one of the darkest periods of his life. Hear about his experience with Perennial: